There is no other car that looks quite like the urban-marauding Nissan JUKE compact-CUV. The JUKE was released in Europe during 2010 and became available in the U.S. this year; its remarkable design make it a truly novel vehicle. It's no wonder, then, why Nissan would get involved with their Facebook fans to find out which tune they should use in a new advertisement for the JUKE.
The final two pieces were a remake of "Twinkle, Twinkle" done by Fredrika Stahl and an alternative version of "Manners," chosen by 45k voters from fourteen different countries. However, the track that Facebook fans ultimately decided upon was "Twinkle, Twinkle," which Nissan recently reproduced with up and coming French artist, Data.
After viewing the advertisement, Crystal Nissan (located at 937 South Suncoast Blvd Homasassa, FL 34448) says Nissan's Facebook fans made the right decision. The ad is compelling with striking visuals timed to the lyrics in the song flawlessly. See the commercial yourself at www.youtube.com/nissanjuke. How do you think Nissan's Facebook Fans did?
2011 Nissan JUKE At a Glance- Models Available: S, SV, and SL
- Engine: 188-horsepower (hp), Direct Injection, Turbocharged, 4-Cylinder
- Torque-vectoring all-wheel drive
- Advanced driver interface system (I-CON)
- iPod friendly
- Highway Fuel Economy: Up to 32 mpg
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Vehicle Dynamic Control with Traction Control System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick